Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Mantel

This week is going to be dedicated to fall! We had a nice cool weekend down here (No A/C needed!) and it really actually felt like fall which got me in the mood to finish up my decorating.

First up on my week of fall is our new mantel. I barely let it dry before I started putting up some fall goodies.



I've been missing the turning of the leaves, so I included a couple of pics from a few falls ago. I also had to include the pic of Madeline sitting inside a pumpkin.


I of course couldn't resist the mini pumpkins and some of our Harry Potter books made their way out to act as a little shelf for my skull and pear that I got at Micheal's. P.S. why all of the fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving decor was 50% or more off in the middle of September I don't know, but I very much enjoyed getting a bunch of my decor for under $20!


Weekend Bloggy Reading
Home Stories A2Z

2 comments:

  1. I also doing same thing with frames. especially, I am Using frames for hiding a paint of walls. You can see my creation of frames from my personal blog.

    ReplyDelete